Menu

App Developer Singapore

January 11, 2017 - App Developer
App Developer Singapore

Web clippings, content aggregators, or link collections: Apple wants its apps to become indigenous to iOS. When the application is only a duplicate of the mobile or desktop website, they’ll reject the application, regardless of its uniqueness and user engaging. Your application shouldn’t have to depend exclusively around the mobile web to operate flawlessly.

Advertisements – Apple’s IDFA: Any advertisements or located third-party advertisements must use Apple’s IDFA (Advertising Identifier). When the application doesn’t use advertisements, you don’t need to range from the IDFA when the developer still includes identifier, application might be rejected. And, when the application uses ads but doesn’t have the IDFA, then also it will likely be rejected.

Terrible Interface: Some other reasons include substandard Uis, Developer can think that Apple encourages apps that reflect the look standards and guidelines they set lower for developers.

App Developer Singapore

App Developer Singapore

Misleading Users: Developers mustn’t promote your application to trick users into installing the application. Apple’s sharp and nimble Application Review team can rapidly sense click-bait or, download-bait if exists.

Insufficient Lasting Value: And, this is actually the ambiguous reason Apple gives for rejecting apps – Apple states it might not approve your application – in case your application doesn’t offer appropriate content and sufficient features & functionality or serves merely a specialized niche. Till now, the greatest rate of rejection is 14 %, that falls underneath the group of “More information needed” – which ensures that review submission form (the shape that developers complete while submitting their application for review) is inappropriate or incomplete.

This really is adopted by bugginess at 8 percent, and non-compliance using the Developer Program License Agreement and awful user interfaces in equal third at 6 %. The above mentioned pointed out points would be the main reasons for application rejections take into account 58 percent of application rejections. In addition, Apple in the recent released report, didn’t get into detail concerning the remaining 42 percent, nor commented on what number of apps get rejected to begin with.

Their advice?

dd2cafe6f4e1.750×563

Carefully take a look at application category and find out the best way to enhance your competitors. As, Apple runs it via a manual review tactic to make certain everything can be scratch. However, above pointed out steps can help Apple developers to their review process, but most developers still face lots of apprehension while submitting their application for review. Hopefully their list can give some understanding of the way the application will squeeze into Apple’s vision for that Application Store.

http://mobileappdevelopmentsingapore.win/app-developer-singapore/

https://www.facebook.com/App-Developer-Singapore-130272597451150

https://plus.google.com/+MobileappdevelopmentsingaporeWin

https://plus.google.com/103617944728570411192

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail